The ABSORB 350 CRASH CUSHION does not require any ground anchoring and can be used in multiple speed conditions. It is ideal for contractors due to the ease of maintenance after an impact and its quick and easy deployment. At 610 mm (24”) wide, this impact attenuator ideally suits narrow areas in road zones as well as work space areas. The ABSORB 350 Anchor-less Crash Cushion is easy to restore after an impact because the Attenuator uses standardised modules. The use of standardised modules also helps to reduce inventory costs. Since they cut costs, they are an excellent traffic management hire choice.
- Absorb 350 Crash Cushion Features & Benefits:
- Designed for easy transition to multiple portable concrete barrier widths and shapes
- Almost any road surface enables deploying the barriers.
- No ground anchoring required
- Approved for use at permanent or work zone locations
- Meets NCHRP 350 TL-1, TL-2, TL-3 test criteria
- Fast & Easy deployment and retrieval
- Nose and transition can be reused after most design impacts
- Narrow footprint allows placement in front of hazards close to a travel lane
- Available at traffic management hire or traffic control equipment hire stores like ETC Hire
Where to Use
Work zones or other temporary applications to shield portable concrete barrier on asphalt, concrete, gravel or dirt when speed of deployment and removal is essential. Furthermore, barriers are also useful in permanent applications.
ABSORB 350 System Specifications:
Classification – Non-Redirective (NR) Impact Attenuator
TL-3 Length – 9.7 m / 32′
Width – 610 mm / 24”
Height – 813 mm / 32”
Module Weight Empty – 50 kg / 110 lb.
Test Level – NCHRP 350 TL 1 / 2 / 3